This is a new technique for the early detection of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- The information obtained by cartography is not provided by the existing cardiac diagnostic tools
- Some of the information was never possible, non-invasively, earlier
- Anyone above 30 years of age with stressful lifestyle
- Family history of CAD
- High lipid (fat) profile of blood
- Undergone PTCA/Stenting/CABG procedure, Pacemaker, etc.
- Those who have had heart attacks and undergoing treatment
Advantages of Cartography
- Non-Invasive procedure
- No Pain, No Anesthesia, No Catheterization
- No “after effects”; No physical / mental stress
- Can be repeated any number of times, unlike invasive methods
- No hospitalization
- Provides 5 page colour report on the functioning and current status of the heart
- Indicates Myocardial (Heart Muscle) blood flow and oxygen demand and supply for every beat of your heart
- The report is fully evaluated by an experienced and specially trained cardiologist providing you with expert advice/comments
- Offers panoramic data of the heart for future monitoring/comparison for the treatment
- The entire package is cost effective
Cardiovascular Cartography (CCG) is a method to measure heart’s blood flow, oxygen supply etc using digitally acquired flow turbulence without putting any wires, catheters etc into the body.
Special high precision data accusation electrodes, sensors and transducers measure the heart’s parameters which are analyzed by sophisticated computerized equipment. The procedure takes about 20 minutes.
Precautionary Measures prior to Cartography procedure:
- Should have been fasting for 6-12 hours
- No drugs for a period of 12 hours
- no alcohol/smoking or tobacco for 12 hours
- No stimulants like coffee/tea/soft drinks for 12 hours
- No physical exercise/long walks 12 hours before test
- May consume only little milk or water during fasting
- Empty the urinary bladder before procedure.