| ||• It is a protein (amino acid) molecule which is important as our body antioxidant, immune system booster and detoxifier. |
• It presents in every cell to promote normal function as maintaining the immune system
• One of the master antioxidant that mostly found in liver
• It eliminates toxic compound (such as Paracetamol) in liver
• It reconstitutes vitamin C and E which is being oxidized
• Combine taking with vitamin c injection greatly enhance your immunity, reduces tiredness, more youthful skin and stay healthy
• Fights against the cancer, heart disease, premature aging, autoimmune disease and chronic illness
| ||• Parkinsons Disease |
• Alzheimer's Disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Irritable bowel syndrome
2. What is Glutathione?
| It is an important chemical that acts as a powerful antioxidant to preserve and protect the brain and other body tissues by protecting them from the damage of free radicals. It also acts to recycle vitamin C & E which also reduce free radicals. |
3. What studies prove it work or are there any studies that prove it works?
| The landmark study was done by the Department of Neurology, University of Sassari, Italy in 1996. In this study all patients improved significantly after glutathione therapy with a 42% decline in disability. |
4. What is glutathione used for?
| It has been used to treat all symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, stroke, ALS, irritable bowel, and chronic fatigue. |
5. What improvement in symptoms can one expect?
| Many patients have had profound improvements with respect to reduction of rigidity, increased mobility, improved ability to speak, less depression, and decreased tremor. Glutathione has the added benefit of protecting the brain from free radical damage, thus possibly slowing the progression of the underlying illness. |
6. How long can a person take glutathione and how long will the effect last after I stop using it?
| It can be taken permanently. In the 1996 Italian study the therapeutic effect lasted 2-4 months after therapy was stopped. |
7. How long has this treatment been used?
| Physicians have been using glutathione infusions for at least 30 years, probably longer. |